Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fiance JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows and everything in-between. At the age of 1 and a half years old my family, me and my parents came from the United States to America. If it weren't due to the dedication of my parents I might not even be here today sharing this life with you. My parents inspired me and helped me become prosperous. My goal was to study to graduate, and then get an employment that was good. And then I wanted a wife and kids. While I believed this was the standard for the ideal life, reality had other plans. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and the status was great, I didn't feel like it fulfilled me. It was more like I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I discovered the importance of personal training and that's the career path I was looking for. I have a love for fitness, and I love being in the company of people and am eager to help them. In 2014, I started my own small business and it will be 7 years since my birthday in 2021. It is rare to find an Asian female in the business. To lead in my field and offer quality coaching, to assist others in achieving a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to their specific needs and objectives. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they can reach the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. In the beginning of my job, the passing of my mom was the most devastating blow to my life. Following an 8-year battle with the disease, she is currently resting on Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and will always keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. The universe has the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even if we are unable to comprehend the lesson in the moment. My mother's death changed me so much and I believe she gave me another chance to live my life. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her new life, and also I was given a second chance to live the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. The 30's are the only time I really feel I'm living my life. In sharing my story I hope my words will resonate with those of yours. I hope that my words will aid you in understanding that you're never truly alone. You have the potential to accomplish everything you desire. I hope that you enjoy your life to its fullest and to die with no regrets, as dying is the only possibility that awaits us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

April Love Geary and April Jones